Paul specializes in business representation. This covers every type of business, from individual start-ups to publicly traded domestic corporations to foreign companies including from Europe, Canada and Mexico. In determining how to form a business, each client must consider the different forms available including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships. Each form has advantages and drawbacks that should be reviewed with someone who understands the legal nature of business formation and operation.
Paul has assisted clients in numerous business formation and operation services all over the United States including:
- Preparation and filing of domestic formulation documents such as Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization
- Preparation and filing of Certificates to operate as foreign entities in non-formation states
- Assistance with contracting foreign registered agents for domestic entities
- Serving as resident agent/resident office for dozens of corporations and limited liability companies
- Acceptance of service of process and annual reporting for corporations and limited liability companies
- Entity name reservation, maintenance and reinstatement
- Corporate Minutes and Advisement
You want to focus on your business, not the hassles associated with getting it formed. Paul can take care of it for you so you can work on what’s most important to you; ensuring your business is as successful as it can possibly be.